Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Help reflec.


For my first help project I helped Derrick and Jorge to run a school wide basketball tournament. The main part in which I contributed in was getting together a junior class squad. Once I got them together Derrick, Jorge and I consulted on who would be the be opposing class for them to face. Once we decided on the senior class to be the opponent of the juniors we had to come up with entertainment for the games. So the night before I downloaded a bunch of pump up songs, plugged my Ipod into the schools speakers and then we were ready to go.
Derrick and Jorge were attempting to organize a school wide basketball tournament. The winning class was going to obtain spirit points. The reason why they did this was because even though our school did not give us any PE classes that we could get the school together sports wise. I learned how reluctant our school mates were t actually participate in any thing sports related.

No comments:

Post a Comment