Sunday, January 9, 2011

Barriers



  1. A barrier that I am going to have to face is the number of students that are going to show up. There is no way that I can actually know for sure how many people will come. But a way in which I might be able to get around that barrier might be to make sure that the people are informed as much as possible that way I can eliminate or reduce the number of people that don't come based off of the fact that they just didn't know.

    1. Another barrier that I might have to face is the fact that I might get games that people don't enjoy. But I think that if I just get an abundance of games that there will be no way that someone will dislike every single one there.

      1. Another barrier there for me to face is going to be that people wont like the movie I choose. A way for me to get around that is have a list of movies that people would enjoy. Then the advisory before the event I will go to the junior and senior advisories and I will ask for them to vote on the one they would like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment